Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Grandparent's Day at East Montgomery

East Montgomery recently hosted Grandparent's Day! Kaelyn was so lucky to be able to have almost all of her grandparents there. Grumpy was working out of town so he was unable to attend..but still there in spirit. I'm so glad Kaelyn has lots of people around her that love and support her. My grandparents were a driving force in my development and helped me become who I am today. We are so blessed to have all of you around her and Caleb. We could not ask for a better family. So thank you to Hiny, Nana, Gramma, Grumpy, Memama, Grandaddy, and Ann (although she is not a grandmother, my kids love her to death and she thinks the world of them). We love you all and thank you for all you do for us! Here are few pictures to commemorate the special day. Thanks to Gramma for remembering the camera!














2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kaelyn sure is loved! She is a special little girl.
She and Caleb have wonderful parents, grandparents and GREATgrandparents!

Michael said...

I bet she had the most grandparent representation. What a wonderful day for everyone.

Did anyone catch up with Jared (excuse me Mr. Hill) while you were there?