Monday, January 12, 2009

Muscular Dystrophy Association

Hello to all!! Hope this finds everyone well! So, I am using my blog for personal gain! I have volunteered for the Muscular Dystrophy Association and am being locked up on February 25th. My bail is $1200.00..wow! I hate asking people for money and I know everyone is having fundraiser after fundraiser (I know because Kaelyn has one about every month). So without sounding redundant (please donate to a good cause). Please donate to a good cause. I know everyone is experiencing difficult times..but we can't forget those who are less fortunate. Wheel chairs and braces are expensive..especially for people who don't have insurance. Any little you can donate I would really appreciate..$5, $10, $20. Trust me..I understand how tough times are! Thanks so much for supporting me in this...God Bless you all!

No comments: