Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Caleb's Talent Show

Nothing really going on..Caleb put on a little talent show for us tonight so we thought we would share. He sang his favorite song that his Grumpy taught him..."Amy" This is Grumpy's ring tone so he gets to sing it when Grumpy gets a phone call. He also wanted to sing something for his Hiny (long story for those who don't know us), Nana, and Ann. Enjoy!

I started school yesterday and work is getting insane (already preparing for Christmas). My posts may be sporadic and senseless..sleep deprivation causes this I think. I'm sure we will have lots of pictures from the Family Reunion this weekend to share. Will also update again when Lane and Caleb start their first day of preschool together...it should be interesting. I wonder who will cry the most..Lane or Nay Nay (love ya Nay Nay). Either way, Caleb and I will be there to support the both of them. Grandaddy will be there "to take him home if he cries." Have a great week everyone!!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Impressive Caleb. Are you taking requests? Just let me know if I can make one.

As far as Nay Nay and Lane. I'm going with Nay Nay. In fact, I think she will circle the building all day long just so she can stay close by. Just kidding Nay Nay. Keep up the running. I'll go with you this weekend if you want.

Corneice said...

I'll bet on Nay Nay. I think Nay Nay needs to go to work and just let Re Re and Caleb take Lane to school. Caleb, your singing is music to my ears (no pun intended). Singing with you and Kaelyn in the car is so much fun. We'll need to work on "Jesus Loves Me", that's an important song. Hugs!