Saturday, August 23, 2008

I HAVE FINALLY GIVEN IN!!




Everybody in my life is technologically more advanced than me...so I thought I would keep up with the times and finally be a "blogger." I don't really have a major purpose in my blog..except showing off my family; plus since we now have family in other places, this will help us stay better connected to what's going on each other's lives. Above is a picture of Chris and me, below our beautiful children..without whom our lives would be totally uneventful and we would have to find something to actually talk about with each other...lol!!! (Just kidding, Chris.)

3 comments:

Michael said...

I don't remember pressuring you but I'm glad your joining the movement. That's a good picture of you and Chris and the kids.

Cindy said...

Oh she looks so cute. It reminds me when Kassandra got on the bus for the first time. Almost made me cry. Can't wait to see you all next month. Cindy

bbrown said...

KK looks so cute getting on the bus. That was one adventure that you had to miss as a child, since you were a car rider. Your fun is just beginning