Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten

We have had an eventful couple of weeks. Kaelyn has started Kindergarten at East Montgomery Elementary (Chris' old stomping ground)! So far she has really liked it and has made an easy transition. Mommy on the other hand, was a blubbering mess as they announced on her first day that this is the class of 2021. I can't imagine sending her to kindergarten every day..I don't even want to think about graduating from high school. Here are a couple of pictures of her first school bus ride. She was a trooper and really enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Hey you know what else will happen in 2021. Count up from your birthday and just think about how young you will be when she graduates.

Kaelyn, I'm glad you are an East Montgomery Tiger. That is the best elementary school in the world.

Corneice said...

So, she'll be 41 and so will Uncle Michael! I was 41 when Chris graduated. Not so bad!

KK, I'm so glad I got to share your first step onto the school bus. You're growing up so fast. I love you.