Sunday, October 5, 2008

10 Year Reunion

Saturday night Chris and I attended my 10 year high school reunion! It doesn't seem like it's been that long; but 2 kids and 8 years of marriage later..and there you have it! We met at Coy Lacy park during the day..and everybody has been having babies!! There were kids galore..the people you could never have imagined as parents..were now parents. Everybody grew up..it was nice to take a moment and just sit back and watch. Saturday night we went to Blackhorse and lots of people were there! It's so nice to see people still connected after all these years. Although we have all gone on different paths, married people (some divorced), had babies (some not)..we all have something in common. We attended Clarksville High School. We made lasting memories through sporting events, favorite classes, pep rallies, and after school clubs. And although I haven't seen some of these people in 10 years and don't talk to some of them near as much as I should, these are people that will always be there. I would like to think our class was different from your typical high school class...we all had our clicks and popular people..but we all knew we could count on each other. I am so glad that I can call of these people my friends. Thanks to the organizers and everyone who came! We made lasting memories and can't wait to see everyone in another 10. Below are some pictures of our night! To Michael..everyone asked about you and missed seeing you..hopefully you can come to the next one..everyone would love to see you!























No comments: