Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kaelyn's 6th Birthday

Wow! She is 6! (almost) We celebrated a couple of days early; she really turns 6 on the 8th of October! So almost 6 years ago I was being induced to have my first child. The doctor accidentally cut her head as they were delivering her; she didn't really cry though. She has been just as tough and hard headed ever since; not sure where she gets that..probably from Grumpy. We had a very low key birthday party at the house..just close family and a few friends from the neighborhood. She loved playing with all the kids; but mainly chasing Eric around..she loves him so much and he runs because he likes the attention. We had a great time with all the family. Thanks to everyone who came and Kaelyn really appreciates all the gifts!

We leave for Chicago on the 16th to go to the American Girl Place. I can't wait! Mainly for two big reasons--this will be an amazing experience for Kaelyn and I to share together; but also the two most important women in my life are going with us--my mom and my mother-in-law. These are the most special people to me and I am so glad Kaelyn gets to see all of us together as a family. We are also traveling with Cindy and Kassandra--the other most important people in our lives. Kaelyn can't wait to hang out with Kassandra! I'm sure we will have lots of memories to share from this trip. Check out the pictures on the side!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday Kaelyn...have a fun and safe trip to Chicago!

Corneice said...

It's almost here! Praying God will be with us all the way as we make beautiful memories in Chicago!